I think I have Lymphoedema. What is the best way to treat this

<Empty imported post>

If you think you have lymphodema you need to get a referral to the LD nurse. My arm was swollen just under elbow and was referred by by my breast surgeon. They will check you out and if it is LD will treat accordingly.

I do hope it’s not!!!

Good luck