Im a Newbi and just wanted to say Hi

Hi Liz,
Your just over the water then! Do you have your treatment at Clatterbridge, or closer to home?

Nice to meet you! Chat soon

Sue xx

Hi Val

There definitely is a life after secondaries. I’m still at work and so are a lot of the others on this site. That’s our choice and our good luck. Some people decide to concentrate on other aspects of their life (family, long held ambitions etc) and some find they just can’t any longer handle the demands of a paid job.But I’ve rarely seen one post on here which doesn’t look forward to tomorrow.
I know it feels as if the world has fallen in and it’s totally unfair, but soon you’ll get to grips with your ‘new normal’ and find your own way of dealing with it. This isn’t turning my back on the fact that this disease is a bastard - but somehow we all seem to cope.
x all the best
barbara

Hi Sue
I have my treatment at the Marina Dagleish Centre at Fazakerley, I beleive its known as the WAG centre at Clatterbridge
(but it is a Clatterbridge team, they hold a clinic there.)

Take care
Liz x

Hi ladies

Thank you for your kind messages, I feel a lot more confident now. So much so that now I have the higher rate of mobility allowance I shall treat myself to a new car. Something to look forward to at the end of treatment.

I am having problems sitting so cannot get on the forums as much as I would like but am hoping the blast of radiotherapy I had last week will soon sort that out.

Chemo next Friday at Christies - has anyone any knowledge of the unit there?

Hugs all round!
Val x