im terrified!

hey im terrified about 4 weeks ago i was lookin and found a bruise like mark on my right breast i went to the doctor about it after a week she said it would go no need worry except it hasnt it always felt different i couldnt explain how different but now still feels different and i noticed on sunday its a bit swollen i am actually terrified and tryin to get an appoint with my doctor is like tryin to i dunno my nana had breast cancer so did my nanas sisters daughter and my brother had bone cancer last year he was only 21 he finished treatment in june 60% his right leg now metal its really high rate my family i dont think im scared about havin cancer im worried it gets left and becomes too late to treat i have a 3 and half yr old daughter im a single mum i have to go for an xray friday fingers crossed can get appoint doc tomorrow iv spent last hour crying ive heard that its one symptoms of inflammitary breast cancer which is very aggressive (i think that is cancer my nan had)i was just i dunno just if anyone has this before

Hi gorgeousmummy

Welcome to the Breast Cancer Care discussion forums. I’m sorry to read that you are having a pretty worrying time at the moment. I’m sure the users of this site will be along to support you soon.

In the meantime maybe you would like to talk to a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 600 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00pm and Saturday 9.00 to 2.00pm.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Hiya - Take a deep breath , we all on here know how u feel and it is terrifying to think u may have cancer.However , Get to the doctor as the sooner u go the sooner u may get good news, Remember most people do not have cancer when they present with a lump.
Don’t google anything as it will make u worse (been there and done that ). Sending u a massive cyber hug . Please keep in touch via this forum we all like good news , also u will be well supported by fantastic people .

xxxxx

hello gorgeousmummy,
really sorry to hear that you are having such an awfully worrying time, you have come to a good place here, for advice and support, the people on here are so lovely and I know I have found it invaluable whilst waiting for results. I hope you manage to get appointment soon, will be thinking of you, take care xxx
lille