In memory of two beautiful woman

Just wanted to post a message in memory of two beautiful ladies Pearl and Sharron who passed away recently I had the honour of taking part in the Breast Cancer Care fashion show with them last October they were truly beautiful, inspirational people and looked awesome on the day .It was a great honour to strut my stuff with them and the other models that took part .It was an experience that I will treasure forever and pay tribute to the you all who are now always close to my heart x

Maz

So sorry to hear this news - thinking of their family and friends…

Theresa x

Sorry to hear your sad news but how inspiring that in October they were taking part in a fashion show and strutting their stuff. They sound like amazing women and a real tribute to your wonder friends. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Love Anne xx

so sorry to hear this news - you must be feeling so sad - my condolences to you and their families…jayne

hello
very sorry that you have lost two friends in a short space of time. One of the great things about BCC is the friends the forum and activities bring us, but of course the down side is that we lose friends too, and thats distressing and frightening. You are in my thoughts, as are their families and other friends.
love, monica xx