(( In need of a rant ))

I was diagnosed with tnbc stage2 grage3 in year 2010 and its now 2012 so come on why im i still got the old man look going on ? i hear it could be the chemo i was on 4ec 3tax i had 7 out of 8 could not not take the last one.
would like to hear from others in same situation
thx billiegirl.

Hey billiegirl !

Im sorry - i cant be much help atm. I just hope I can i can be here in 2 yrs time to think & feel the same way. Got chemo starting in a few days - i agreed to it cos it increased my chance of survival by 15%.

15% ? Jeeze - if work awarded me that in lieu of the SE’s I would respectfully return the offer (well - kinda *winks*).

I would prescribe a damned good night out - plenty of fun, and an overdose of laughter here. The alternative would be a nice hug and plentiful tissues for whenever you need them, babe!

Luv 2 all!

Merc
xxxx

thank you merc dont worry you will be here in two years time thinking the same as me dont worry about chemo its not as bad as you hear i still went out had fun with me friends still went shopping still worried if i still looked fat in what i was wearing sending hugs right back at yer hun
billiegirl x x x

any ones hair not growing back like mine out there ?