Just been diagnosed with breast cancer

Hello there, I am completely new to forums and cancer! I am 52 and was diagnosed with breast cancer on 10th April. To say it was a shock is an understatement. I have lived every emotion possible since then. I have my operation on 24th April for the removal of a lump in my breast and lymph nodes (wide local excision and axillary node clearance.). According to my hospital personal diary, I won’t get my results until 2 weeks after that:-( I am prepared (as well as you can be) for the operation and even the treatment, whatever it is. But the waiting is horrible.
Any positive vibes out there??

I have posted this on behalf of new user Pixie

Hello there, I am completely new to forums and cancer! I am 52 and was diagnosed with breast cancer on 10th April. To say it was a shock is an understatement. I have lived every emotion possible since then. I have my operation on 24th April for the removal of a lump in my breast and lymph nodes (wide local excision and axillary node clearance.). According to my hospital personal diary, I won’t get my results until 2 weeks after that:-( I am prepared (as well as you can be) for the operation and even the treatment, whatever it is. But the waiting is horrible. Any positive vibes out there??