JUST BEEN TOLD I HAVE GOT PRECANCEROUS CELLS IN BREAST LOBULE

and i am worried what this means for me any support or info greatly received

Hi jml1965

I’m sorry to read that you’re having a pretty worrying time at the moment. I’m sure the users of this site will be along to support you soon.

In the meantime maybe you would like to talk to a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Hi jml1965, Realy sorry to hear you have this worry, Not sure if this will help but ive put a link from Macmillan below which explains more about LCIS ((also called lobular neoplasia.)
http://www.macmillan.org.uk/Cancerinformation/Cancertypes/Breast/Aboutbreastcancer/Typesandrelatedconditions/LCIS.aspx
I think BCC also may have a publication that is simular which you can find under info/publications.
Hope this helps. Linda x

thank you for replying i have just had a second biopsy and hopefully this one will show that cells have not moved but i will definately contact advisors if news is not good

THANKS FOR THE REPLY MUCH APPRECIATED. HOPEFULLY THE RESULTS FROM MY SECOND BIOPSY WILL BE MORE POSITIVE