JUST PUT A HAIR DYE ON...

SITTING HERE WITH FINGERS CROSSED WITH A HAIR DYE ON MY HAIR I FINISHED TREATMENT 6MONTHS AGO SO I AM HOPING ITS OK…I DIDNT BYE A SPECIAL DYE JUST THE 1 I ALWAYS USED…MY HAIR IS ONLY JUST OVER AN INCH BUT I COULD’NT STAND THE GREY ANY LONGER!!I DID’NT HAVE IT B4…I WANT TO LOOK A LITTLE LIKE I DID BEFORE CHEMO!IF IT SNAPS OFF I HAVE’NT A LOT TO LOSE…SARAH

I hope it turns out ok Sarah. Good for you! I hate my grey hair but I’m a bit loathe to dye it back to my original brown yet as its still really short and I don’t want to look like action man!!
After my first course of chemo I died my hair after about 3 months but I used a dye without amonia and it was fine. I used a blonde colour just to take the edge off the whiteness! Unfortunately I had to have more chemo so its just growing back for the second time now and I can’t wait to dye it!
Debs
x

Hi

I put normal dye on 2 months after chemo but it did go purple!!! Have since put brown one over and it looks better as has toned it down. Hope yours goes well!!!

LOL ACTION MAN…UMM I THINK I DO LOOK LIKE HIM NOW! WELL I PUT A DARK BROWN ON AS THAT WAS MY COLOUR B4 ALL THIS AND IT IS A LITTLE RED?WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?DARK BROWN ITS SAYS CLEARLY…HOW ODD…BUT I FEEL BETTER THE GREY HAS GONE!!SARAH X

brown will show up quite red on white hair. I’m sure you look like a very lovely action girl! Glad it didn’t fall out anyway lol