Life after IBC

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to let you know that I will probably be on a bit less from now on. I’m going back to work on Monday and although I’ll still visit it won’t be every day so there’s a chance I’ll miss some of your updates.

I want to thank you all for the support and advice you’ve given me over the last year, especially in the early days. It made such a difference as I’m sure it does to all the newbies you hold hands for. I’m under no illusions that I might need hand holding again in the future but for now I’m going to make the best of my cancer free life.

For the ones who haven’t been so lucky I’ll pray that new treatments are found in time to make a difference.

Best wishes, Jan xxx

Hi Jan…:smiley: Good luck with work next week and i will miss you and your posts around the site… I must admit i don’t come on here as much as i did and now it is mainly because of the real life friends i have made on the storm rider thread…

take care

Love Theresa x

I like the title of your thread; very encouraging for those newly diagnosed! I wish you well with your return to work - you never know - perhaps your experience of the last nine months or so will be put to good use in that environment & you will find new purpose & fulfilment instead of how it felt to you a short while back i.e. not exactly enthusiastic…?

New Horizons!You have a great time with your cancer-free life!

Good luck Jan with your return to work, hope it isn’t too stressful on your first day and that they let you ease back in gently.

Take care, see you here from time to time

XX