London Marathon

My daughter is running in the London Marathon and fundraising for BCC.
If anyone wants to sponsor her just send me a PM and I will let you know her name!
(Hope I’m allowed to do this!)

Mary

Bumping!

Lol…when I saw your post thought you were going to say that you were doing the marathon! I will on you & sponsor your daughter x

Twinky

Public thank-you to RevCat for her donation

as they say in the states ‘love you guys’.

Mary

Hehe i also thought u were going to attempt the marathon…oh my goodness. I would love to sponsor your daughter. We have recently raised £1000 for BCC with my hubby growing and dying his hair, it is so nice to give something back. Best of luck to you daughter x

Hello Mary,

Please PM the details & I will gladly sponsor her. Some lovely ladies on here sponsored my sister when she did her first marathon for BCC so I’d like to do the same for someone else!

Good luck to her!

Dugsy x

Can you PM me the details too please.

To everyone so far
Lucy says Thank-you - she says there is nowhere on the virgin web site to acknowledge and say thanks…so sends her thanks via here.

Mary

PM please…thanks :slight_smile:

Again
Thanks to everyone who sponsored Lu…will let you know how she got on!
Mary M

Thank you to Moya for latest sponsorship…

Mary M

Very cheeky …but am bumping!

Wow! Can’t run for a bus these days! Please pm me her details.xx

Hi,

Just wanted to say good luck to your daughter for tomorrow.

Lynda

Please PM me the details? Thanks. One year ago today, me and OH started to walk Hadrians Wall for our local hospice and Alzheimers society. What a difference a year makes!!!

Best of luck tomorrow to Lucy. Hope you stay dry!

Joan xxx

Thanks to absolutely everyone who has sponsored Lu and for all the best wishes that have been sent!
If anyone wants to look out for her ,her number is 28072
she will be wearing the official Team PB t shirt.
but of course you cant miss her because she is the most beautiful girl running!

Mary M