Lump in my right side chest just above right boob, thickening on the right side

Hi, i discoverd a lump just above my right breast and also have thickening to the right hand side of the breast, the doctor preformed a fine needle biopsy, i had a scan and the lump wasnt seen but can be felt the scan showed more thickening to the left breast, the biopsy was taken from the lump and yesterday i recieved a letter saying another biopsy is needed ( a core one) as the fine needle one didnt have enough tissue to complete a full assesment, it also showed i have inflammatory cells , im suffering from extreme tiredness, i had a blood test and i am low in iron, has anybody else had these signs or symptoms , i am 31 and breast cancer is big in the family thanks Emma xx

Hi Emma and welcome to the BCC forums, I am sorry to read that you have this worry

Along with the support you will find here, our helpliners are on hand with practical and emotional support on 0808 800 6000 so please feel free to call. Lines are open weekdays 9-5 and Sat 10-2

Take care
Lucy BCC

Hi guys well I’m goin to hospital tommor finally find out what’s happening scared really xx