Maroke's final journey

It is with great sadness that I have to inform you all that Peggy passed away peacefully in her sleep on Saturday afternoon. She was one very brave girl, and had a lot of fighting spirit. Unfortunately, it just became too much and I believe that she is now in a much better place. She will be missed by us all, but we will have our memories forever.

Thank you for all your support, wishes. It was very much appreciated by Peggy.

Dear Doctorjellybean

On behalf of everyone at Breast Cancer Care please accept our sincere condolences. Our thoughts are with Peggy’s family and friends at this sad time.

Kind regards,
Jo, Facilitator

I’m so sad to read this news…my love and sincere condolences to all Peggy’s family and friends.
With Love, Belinda…x Rest in Peace Peggy…x

This is such very sad news. My heart breaks for her little children whom she was so desperate not to leave. RIP Peggy, your family and friends are in my thoughts.
Lesley xx

So sorry to hear this sad news. i know Peggy hadn’t posted for a while but asumed she was enjoying some time with her lovely children. i feel desperatly sad for her and her children. God bless you Peggy
caroline

So very sorry to read this, I never met Peggy in real life but we chatted here and on live chat, I also saw her webiste. Yet another young mother taken from her family, my heart breaks for her children, and her family. Thinking of them.

Cathyxx

I am so very sorry to read this news. I will miss your posts, Peggy. My thoughts and best wishes to everyone who knew you, and most especially to your children.

Rest in Peace,

Jenny
xx

I’ll miss your posts too Peggy.

So very sorry. Thoughts with your family and friends and particularly your children.

Jane X

I am so very sorry to hear about Peggy. I always found her posts enlightening and interesting. I am sure her children will be very proud of their mother and my best wishes go to them.

Cathy
xxx

So sorry to hear this news and desperately sad for Peggy’s children and family. I will miss your posts Peggy and I hope you are now at peace. Am at a loss for words. xx

So sorry to hear this awful news. I read Peggy’s postings last year but had never met her, she sounds a lovely lady. My thoughts are with her family and friends.
Nicky x

Such sad news. I had hoped she would have longer with her children. Thinking of them, the rest of Peggy’s family and her friends.

Kay

I am so very sad to hear this news.

Peggy I really enjoyed our ‘chats’ thank you for the support you gave me. I send my deepest sympathy to your husband, children, sister and father and all your family.
R.I.P. Peggy.
Love Debs and Ianxxx

I am so sorry to hear this news lots of love to her family and friends CArolinew

My deepest sympathy to Peggys family and friends
RIP
Dot
x

My thoughts are with her family. RIP Peggy
nicky

This seems to be a time for losing good women, and Peggy you were one. My sincere condolences to her family, particularly her small children and friends.

Rest in peace Peggy

Be at peace Peggy, may God keep your family safe for you, xxx

So sorry to hear this – my heart goes out to her very young children and her family & friends.
Marilyn x

so sorry to hear this - my love to her family - she will be missed so much here…jaynex