Mastectomy only

I’ve used a couple of on-line sites and prefer Nicola Jane - simply because you only pay for P & P once. There’s no time limit on returns, provided you haven’t worn the garment and taken off their tags.

Other sites I’ve looked at needed the returns within a tight limit.

Prices aren’t cheap, but they do have a ‘sales’ page which offers good reductions, but on limited sizes. I bought a really cheap swimsuit. I’m not necessarily a swimmer, but I go to the odd pamper day at Center Parcs and I wanted to have something in my cupboard.

I wasn’t fussed about the colour - so did well.

Thanks everyone for your help. I will check out the internet - see if I can pick up a swimming costume - anything will do - something cheap. I don’t go swimming very often , but do enjoy swimming. I think swimming will be good exercise now my op is over. With this hot weather - I also need to get some more bras.
Liz

Hi
Company i have just ordered from was eloise.co.uk The swimming costume i order was out of stock but they phoned to tell me today. Some of the swimming costume are very pricey but it really depends on how much use you are going to get out of it.

Hi Lupin
Thanks for your help. I have checked the web site. They have some nice costumes. As you say a bit pricey. I have not decided yet.
Liz

Hello there,excuse me muscling in,M.& S. do mastectomy swimsuits for £25 and if you are (or were)small bosomed,their maternity bras are acceptable with half a pocket,only 2 for £20. Happy shopping,p.s.,Idon`t work for M.&S. Love Mags x

Hi Woody24
Thanks i will have a look next time i am in there. Is that in all store or just at the lager branches.

Thanks Woody. Looks as if I am off shopping again - this time to M and S. I love shopping.
Liz

Hi Ladies
I have just recived my order from Eloise Lingerie and got a really lovely surprise. Not only were the bras better than in the pictures, they fitted and were cheap. I also pushed the boat out and bought bikini tops. I normally wear normal tops because i refuse to pay the high prices but these were only £14.00 and £18.00 which i think is good value for money. The extra bonus was i had not read the description properly and the black bikini top was with bottoms as well (only £14.00) What a bargin. Now all i need is the waether to stay nice so i get a chance to wear them. OK ladies you can stop laughing now i have proberly missed the summer now but they will be OK for next yesr. I am even going to through out my old bikini’s…(recycle hate throwing wearable items away).Must dash as i need to go to work. Happy shopping.