Message for Amanda1403

Message for Amanda1403

Message for Amanda1403 Hi Amanda

Your message was posted under another person’s message and I 've only just seen it and I’m a wally because I’ve just posted my message to you under the same message so you’d probably never have seen it!
I just wanted to say I was so sorry you have had such a tough time recently. As you will see from the postings two ladies have recently been given the all clear but I know that won’t stop you worrying. Tell your Uni about the strain you are under at the moment and they may make allowances for it. The waiting is the worst time so be kind to yourself.
Take care
Love
Beverley

Thank you Thank you for your kind response… anything positive and re-assuring is what i need now… even though i know nobody can be 100% sure until it’s been tested.

I may have to have FNA - is this sore? i’ve had a baby and it should be the last thing on my mind… but i’m quite nervous as my friend told me they don’t even numb it…

A week today is my appointment… in fact this time next week I should know.

is it normal to poke and prod so much that my boob (especially the lump) and my underarm glands are swollen and sore??
I just can’t stop myself.

x

Hi Amanda

I had FNA on two lymph nodes and I have had an FNA on a cyst in the past and I never felt any pain with them. I had more discomfort with core biopsies even though they numb you first and even then it wasn’t that bad.
I can’t really tell you about constantly feeling the lump because my breast just changed shape and had a very large area of hardness (but my breasts had always been very lumpy so I didn’t take much notice) It was found on my first mammogram. I do want to keep feeling any changes I feel are there now but I say to myself 'you can see if it feels any different when you go to bed and when you get up in the morning but not any when else ’ and stupidly for me this seems to work.
I hope that next week at this time you are feeling very relieved.
Take care
Beverley

3 days to go… Thanks Beverley…

I still can’t stop prodding and poking… but i’ve noticed it’s become less pronounced now than it was almost two weeks ago… which has made me think maybe it IS hormonal ?? I don’t want to get my hopes up… I’ve been prodding and poking my entire boob so much that i’m having pains now under my arm…

I really MUST stoppit!!! Caught myself doing it today whilst watching my son bouncing on a jumping castle… not sure what other people must’ve thought about me copping a feel!!!

am still quite anxious for FNA - and can anyone tell me how i find out if the breast clinic i’m going to is a “one stop shop”?

x

Really hope your lump is hormonal. My clinic wasn’t a one stop clinic in that they didn’t give results straight away but why don’t you phone them and try and find out.

Beverley