message for jibby

message for jibby

message for jibby Hi Jibby

I hope that you are feeling ok…

Thanks for the post, I do feel sometimes like I say the wrong thing, I asked the questions when I first went to my oncologist, I dont think it is information that is freely given about what you should or shouldnt do, but if they told you in the first place it could save a lot of problems…and yes of course I remember you…I am glad that your treatment is going well, I have heard that Tax is very nasty…I have had an awful time on FEC and am on my last one thank the Lord on Friday the 29th June, however this is providing I am not sick this time or my bloods are not too low, I have to go for a diabetes test on wednesday as I have symptoms coming on from the last chemo…but like I told my onc I havnt come this far to get to the last step and not complete if I can help it…I do feel sickie a lot the longer it has gone on…

Yes the wig, wow that damn thing is a distant memory and i have a really nice palin blonde bob,very different to my own hair…and much cheaper…

I dont really do much on here now I just really chat to Pauline, DilysP, Candy and AnitaC sometimes oh and the odd post so if you ever want to chat you know where we are, I dont think there are many on here now that were here when I joined it seems so long ago…I cant beleive I began my journey back in the begining of November

I have to have rads for 3 weeks I hope and then that is me finished so hopefully by Sept I can return to work and become normal again…

love to you and thank you again
Lucy
XXXXXXXXXXXX