Midnight walk

Hi

I’m doing the midnight walk tonight for our local hospice, anyone else doing one? Or is anyone doing the race for life this year? I was going to do the colour run but its my birthday weekend when its on so doing other things. I’d be interested to hear what the colour runs like if anyone has taken part.

Xxx

Well done for doing it. I did race for life a few years back and was very proud and emotional to be part of it.
Best of luck for tonight …will b thinking of you.
Hugs xx

Hi Carolyn

Yes they are emotional, hard to hold it back when they do the talk just before you leave. Last time I did the midnight one the theme was bedtime so I wore a dalmatian onesie. I was gobsmacked when I got there and they gave me my number. 101! ? last time we started at midnight, this time we start at 10pm and aim to finish in the midnight hour, its 8k. Done the 5k quite a few times, only walked it, but that’s fine there have always been hundreds walking it too.

Had my afternoon rest in the garden with Woody my Dalmatian, lovely snooze we had. Best training by far! ?

Will be thinking of everyone and walking for you all tonight.

Take care

I did it, I’m home

Xxx

His

Yes it was good, time flew by. We walked into Shrewsbury the town nearby, so cheered on by lots of jolly drinkers. Even offered some chips. The warm up was harder than the walk ? .

Will chill today.

Xxx

Will do Natalie

Xxx

Well done. You should b so proud. Weather is gorgeous so chill out and give yourself a pat on the back.
Hugs xx

Thanks Carolyn, I hope you are able to enjoy the sunshine too.

Take care, big hugs x

Congratulations Deedeepuss

What an amazing achievement.  It would be great to hear of anyone else taking part in walks or runs.  Breast Cancer Care’s Pink Ribbonwalk season starts on Saturday 14 May at Blenheim Palace.  We have 6 venues to choose from and 2 of which are night walks as well.  It would be fabulous to hear if there are any of you taking part in Breast Cancer Cares Pink Ribbonwalks.  Maybe you could share some photo’s of your walk on here?  I am volunteering for the walk at Polesden Lacey, so if you are there look out for me and give me a wave.  All the money raised goes to providing our free services, such as the Forum. 

Best wishes
Anna
Digital Community Officer

I’ve got a few piccies, just gotta work out how to get them on. Laptops poorly so when I get it back I’ll have a go.

Xxx