Miss you Mum. Love you Mum.

My Mum passed away yesterday and I have been busy making funeral arrangements. Dad and I were with her and she was calm and peaceful. Miss you Mum. LOve Val

I’m so sorry. I know how hard this is.
Just take care of yourself.

Really sorry to hear this Val. take care of yourself.

Debx

Hi val. thinking of you at this very sad time. Take care love Suzanne.

It is coming up to 24 years since my Mum died; she was 53 but age doesn’t matter when it is your Mum. I was thankful to be with her at the end and to know that she was peaceful. You spoke of this Val and it might not seem like it immediately whilst emotions are still raw but I hope that it will help in time.
Keeping you in my thoughts scottishlass,
Sxx

Thank you for the email Val. I’m so sorry to hear this sad news but I’m glad all was peaceful and calm and your Mum had yourself and your Dad by her side. Take Care Val, Love Belinda…xxxx

I am so sad to hear your news
Glad you were able to be with her
Much love
Melissa

So sorry for your loss, I was 16 when my beautiful mum died of this shitty disease, (40 years ago ) her passing was anything but peaceful, my only wish now is that when it s my turn to die of this leviathan that my daughter finds it a peaceful episode. xx please God a cure soon
gods speed x

Val,
So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Isobel

Val ,so sorry to see your news…treasure the memories and good times…Bethy xx

My condolances Val. glad to know she passed peacefully.

Deep condolences, Val. However young or old, it’s always really hard to lose your mum.

CM
x

There is very little worse than this - so sorry for your loss Val.
Big hugs.
Best wishes
Liz x

So sorry to hear this, Val. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Love Rachy

Val
So sorry to read your sad news.
Condolences to you and your family and look after yourself Val.
Love Liz x

So many lovely messages. Thank you all. I am feeling fine. All arrangements made. Now for a little time to myself. Love Val

So sorry to hear your sad news. Love silver x

Please accept my sincere condolances to you and your family at this sad time. I lost my mum 2years,ago and my brother last year. I am still grieving. I try to think of,them waiting just across a bridge in another dimension in time. God grant you courage and strength. Love, and kindest regards. Pauline. xxx

Val
So sorry to hear about your mum sending deepest condolences to you and your family.
Jill x x x

Val, so sorry to hear your news, thinking of you all at this sad time xx