MRI scan on brain clear!

Hi all,
Thought I’d just update on my earlier thread as I had been worried about the possibility of brain mets with various worrying symptoms.
Had an MRI scan on my brain on Monday which was a strange experience but fine and I got the great results tonight that it was completely clear. It’s a big relief and thankyou for all the helpful and sympathetic comments. I think I’ve been overdoing things a bit recently and need to slow down so it’s been a bit of a wake-up call.
Take care all,

Anne x

Hi Anne,
really glad to hear all is well in the brain dept.
I thin when we stop treatment it is hard to get the work, life balance right we so soon forget how hard the treatment was. Plus that stupid divorce you had to put up with. Learn to have lots of fun but at a more realistic pace.
On a selfish note does this mean you can now join the poo dance troupe? I need all the help I can get, so does Janera.
Love Debsxxx

I’m sooooo pleased to hear this news Anne, had been thinking about you and hoping all was well. I know what it means to overdo it - I’m in the middle of rads at the moment and have really overdone things the last few days plus lots of stress and consequently have woken up with an awful migraine this morning. We have to learn to be kind to ourselves.

Oh Debs, are we still dancing? I’ll try for you both but my dancing may be a bit lacklustre today :frowning: Let’s hope today’s the day for both of you though that everything gets moving.

Lesley xx

Thata brilliant new ann

Hi Anne

That is really good news. I am pleased for you too even though I know you have no idea who I am but I am smiling for you. Hearing good news gives me a lift so hope it continues.

Regards Julie x

I certainly hope I’m in the poo dance troupe - I’ve been dancing for you since you started the thread!! Watched Mad Hot ballroom last night and thought of you while those young kids were wiggling their hips doing the Merengue. Might help you to watch it - they’re amazing kids!!
Thanks all for your kind comments. doesn’t matter if I “know” you or not. You all feel like family to me in many ways on here as we’re all going through similar circumstances xx