nervous

Thanks Topper

Mary
x

hi mary
hope everything goes well for u tomorrow.i will keep u in my thoughts.
best wishes
maria

Well another hurdle crossed on this roller coaster ride we are on.I am surprised at how big my scar is it is virtually three quarters the way round.I knew they were going to take a lot away and its about a quarter but he has re-shaped it.Going for histology results on Friday and I am surprising calm about it.I felt a huge relief after op as if a big weight has been removed.I have been a bit hyper actually.I can move arm quite freely but am doing exercises anyway.
Thanks for your support.
Mary
x

Hi Mary
Well done! Another Milestone! So pleased you are feeling ok after your op, and that it wasn’t as bad as anticipated. Just get on and get better now. Whatever the results are they never feel as bad as that first diagnosis. Keep on with the exercises, even though you can move your arm freely you need to keep going with them.
Topperx

Dear Mary

So pleased that hurdle is over with for you I am feeling like you did at the moment waiting until 2nd May for my op I have a mass more than a lump so I too have to have mastectomy but I just want rid of it! The best thing about all this for me is that my son is going to come home on the 3rd or 4th from Korea for a week, I haven’t seen him since sept so what better medicine can you have, my youngest son is coming home for a couple of days this week so this will keep me busy. I think the best thing for me is talking about it but I don’t want to bore people with this I cant call it an illness I don’t feel ill!!!. I suppose like you you have to deal with one thing at a time. You have made me feel so much better reading your thread and following the days leading up to your op thanks for that onwards and upwards now

best wishes
Deb x

Hi Deb
Good luck with your op too. You are right. the best medicine in the world will be seeing your lovely lads.
Topperx

Welcome back, Mary. I have seen that you are back on the word games!! Nice one.

Cathy
xxx

hi mary
welcome home and hope you have a speedy recovery.good luck with your appt on friday.let us no how u get on.
best wishes
maria

hi debs
good luck with your op.wont be long until you are back on here telling us how great you feel. enjoy seeing your boys.
best wishes and good luck
maria

Thanks everyone.
I feel quite stiff today, how long does it take for things to settle down
Deb, will be a great tonic for you to see your sons.Like you. although I know it is an illness I feel a fraud sometimes when talking to people .Those outside don’t see our bad days and it is hard to tell them, that’s what Iike about coming here as someone has benn in the same boat and understands.
Good luck and keep in touch,
Mry
x