Hello, this is my first entry
diagnosed 10 March, had surgery 23 April, recovering well, scar healing well thanks to Chlorella. Back to see my consultant next Wed. to discuss treatment.

Hi Danjo
Sorry you have had to join us, but welcome. I’m on about the same time scale as you, see my profile. What’s Chlorella ? Good luck with your appointment. Take care
Love Maria

Hi Danjo - glad you’re recovering well and pleased you’ve posted for the first time - i’m sure the forums will help you enormously. Good luck for next Wednesday - let us know how you go. When you know your treatment plan you may wish to hook up with others who are at a similar stage - some folks find that helps greatly.

Big hugs

Lynn

hi Danjo,

not much i can add really, its just so hard to wind up here talking about this, but just wanted to pass my love to you, and will be thinking about you

xxxxx

Hi Danjo,

Welcome to the Breast Cancer Care discussion forums, where I’m sure you’ll get lots of support from the many informed users of this site.

I have put for you below links to some of BCC’s publications which I hope you find helpful.

Treating Breast Cancer

breastcancercare.org.uk/healthcare-professionals/publications/quick-order-list/*/changeTemplate/PublicationDisplay/publicationId/88/

Understanding your pathology report:
breastcancercare.org.uk/healthcare-professionals/publications/quick-order-list/*/changeTemplate/PublicationDisplay/publicationId/91/

Take care,
Jo, Facilitator

Hi Danjo

Just wanted to say hope all goes well on Wednesday and glad to hear that you are healing well.

HC xx

Hi Danjo
just wanted to add my good wishes for weds and say that I’ll be thinking of you. Let us know how you get on
monica xxx