Newly diagnosed

Hi kf791 hope you doing ok looked at face book page but could not quite work out the message side and I do not want anything on my private Facebook as nobody knows that I have bc. Been long week awaiting scan dates hv ct scan and bone scan date now and I just still get nervous scared just want to get on with it and get started I do hv the date of 11th November but no info as if it is surgery or chemo think waiting is worst go through times when ok then next min melt down that this has happened strange journey. Eh do glad scans all clear xx

Hi Guants yes I got your private message thank you have replied so let me know if you got it technology lol ! Not been a good week quite emotional and feel over whelmed with this scan date that scan date and the possible results! I am my own worst enemy I read to much on all sides so I am prepared for results. Not good at waiting or being patient! I am trying to take ladies advise on here and just take one day at a time at the moment. Hope you are doing ok and good luck for first bit of treatment yeah on that road now x have a good day