oncoplastic surgeons

Does anyone know where I could get a list of UK based oncoplastic surgeons?


not sure…my surgeon is an oncoplastic surgeon, his name is Richard Sutton, perhaps you could look him up and see what lists he is on?He works in Bath.

Sorry don’t know where to get a list, but Mr. Drabble at Derriford Hospital, Plymouth is a renowned oncoplastic surgeon.

Hi maccy,

My oncoplastic surgeon is Mr I Brown at RCH in Cornwall.
What part of the country are you in?

Contact your local PCT they will supply details. You will get their contact details from your GP