Oral enzymes reduce side effects RT or Chemo

Oral enzymes reduce side effects RT or Chemo

Oral enzymes reduce side effects RT or Chemo I’ve discovered some research done in the last 6 years which demonstrates a significant reduction in side effects and long term negative impacts of RT and chemo using an enzyme combination of Papain and Trypsin and Chymotrypsin. The first is from papayas. The last 2 are constituents of Pancreatin the pancreatic enzyme. It’s available in gastric-resistant pills.
I’ve only recently discovered this research which has been done for breast cancer, colorectal cancer and cervical and endometrial cancer.
Because there is a use to improve the outcome of cancer treatment, the suppliers (Belgian) - product name Bio Imune) are charging extortionate prices: £41.00 for 40 tablets. Dose between 3 and 12 per day. I’ve looked at some US websites and I’m sure there must be some supplies of the same ingredients, perhaps plus bromelain, for around a tenth of the price.
Here’s a link to the research on BC: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?itool=abstractplus&db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=abstractplus&list_uids=11561873
Read it and see if you think it would help you.
The makers also claim it works against the tumour cells directly too at the higher dose. I have seen no research to back up this claim.
Pharmacists where I live in Europe don’t stock it but healthfood stores do.
I wish I’d heard about it 2 months ago b4 I started RT as I only have 7 treatments to go and am having difficulty swallowing even liquids. RT at the moment is to lymph nodes in the space in my chest between the top of my lungs, which hits a bit of lung and my oesophagus as well.
Wishing everyone well,

Jenny

Hello Jenny - could you start this again, and use snipurl.com to get a shortened address - BCC’s system can’t cope and half your message is lost on a long line! I really would like to read it.

Hi Phoebe I have had a search on the site and found this:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?itool=abstractplus&db=pubmed&cmd=Retrieve&dopt=abstractplus&list_uids=11561873

but not sure if this is the correct link. Sorry don’t understand what snipurl.com means!

Sorry I wasn’t on this site for ages and not much online.

Anyone interested in this …

I found a supply of the enzymes and started taking 3 a day
Within 24 hours the constriction in my oesphagus felt easier. In 48 hours I could eat and swallow again and within 4 days I was able to eat acid foods - like drink freshly squeezed orange juice, eat raw tomatoes. It was brilliant and made all the difference to my treatment. I’m convinced that it also had a longterm protective effect. After treatment had finished I kept up the 3 a day regime for 2 more weeks, then one a day, except on days my swallowing was difficult when I went back to 3. I am now completely better. I can recommend them. The ones I take are made in Belgium by Bio-Axo and are called Bio-Imune. They market them in France and Portugal. Their email address is <script type=“text/javascript”>eval(unescape(‘%64%6f%63%75%6d%65%6e%74%2e%77%72%69%74%65%28%27%3c%61%20%68%72%65%66%3d%22%6d%61%69%6c%74%6f%3a%69%6e%66%6f%40%62%69%6f%61%78%6f%2e%63%6f%6d%22%3e%69%6e%66%6f%40%62%69%6f%61%78%6f%2e%63%6f%6d%3c%2f%61%3e%27%29%3b’))</script> I’ve emailed them to-day to ask if they distribute in UK. If they answer I’ll post the info here but I’m sure there must be other suppliers of something very similar.

I put a rocket under my radiotherapist and oncologist for not telling me about this product/not knowing about it when it was available in a healthfood shop just down the road from the hospital and RT Unit. It has probably saved me from permanent fibrosis of the oesophagus.

I’m off to explore snipurl.com… whatever it is it sounds useful! Thanks, Phoebe.

Wishing you well,
Jenny

Thanks for the update, Jenny. It sounds an interesting product and I shall look at your references.

Good for you jennyw to tell your oncologist about your findings and give him a rocket! The oral enzyme theory goes back to Victorian times, when Professor Beard wrote a book in 1911 titled The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer, which received little attention and most scientists have never heard of it. But the theory did not disappear, but went underground. It has formed the basis of an enormous number of alternative explanations and treatments. Many doctors, including Beard, asserted that trophoblasts and cancer cells have a common origin in primordial germ cells. Cancer arises due to malignant stem cells according to Dr Beard, whose researches showed that certain enzymes turned these cells off.

For a better explanation go to cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/gonzalez/HealthProfessional/page3 Dr Nicola Gonzalez, (As did Dr Gerson) uses these enzymes in large quantities. There is more from Dr Gonzales here: dr-gonzalez.com/clinical_pearls.htm

The very latest research indicates that stem cells are involved in stomach cancer, and impicated in breast cancer. (University of Michigan 2003). Just because the science is old, doesn’t mean it is wrong, and it begins to look very much as though Prof. Beard was right. The ends just need to tie up using modern research, is all.

So not only do oral enzymes help with the side effects of RT and chemo (which I was not aware of), but they will also help turn off your replicating cancer cells. The enzyme needed is the chymo-trypsin and high doses are needed.

Dr Kelley, also of alternative treatment fame, asks his patients not to eat any protein after 13:00, as as much enzyme needs to be circulating round the body in the bloodstream during the night, as possible.

So glad it works for you, and thankyou.

Thank-you for your feedback, DarkLady. It seems the chymo-trypsin has to be taken with papain - there’s a synergistic effect. Sorry I don’t have the link to the relevant paper - think I already posted it.

I’m looking for a cheaper source of the Bio-Imune formula I use as it works out at €93 per month! but as you say, it’s great for attacking the cancer cell’s ability to reproduce. I’ve promised myself to take it - €3 a day doesn’t sound so bad. Have you come across a cheaper supply?

I’m very supportive of your success and glad to share experiences here.

Wishing you well,

Jenny