Ovarian cancer now breast cancer?

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last year and after a recent MRI I was referred to the breast clinic to investigate some breast nodules. I was expecting to go to the breast clinic and be told everything was ok but I had two core biopsies one under ultrasound and the other under xray. I get the results on Monday when I go back to the clinic. They won’t give out the results over the phone so I actually have to go to the hospital even if its good news - I know that might sound silly its just this last year with surgery and chemo I’ve spent a lot of time going to hospital so if I don’t have to I’d rather not.
I’ve got a million questions going through my head I wasn’t expecting to have a biopsy so I don’t know if this is a good or bad sign and if I should be preparing myself. Don’t know if its spread from my ovaries I’m assuming they can tell from the biopsy.
I hate this waiting bit its so hard not to worry I’ve just come back off holiday or I would have got the results on the 3 September.

Hi scaredycat40

It sounds like you’re having a pretty tough time at the moment. I’m sure the users of this site will be along to support you soon.

In the meantime maybe you would like to talk to a member of our helpline staff who are there to offer emotional support as well as practical information. The free phone number is 0808 800 600 and the lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator