Paris Marathon

Paris Marathon

Paris Marathon For Lezignac2

I have had to amend your post deleting the email address. Trust you understand.

Kind regards
BCC Host

Hi there, not posted for a while, but been really flat out training for the Paris Marathon. Am going well, hard work and the Amirid doens’t help with achey joints, but did my first run of over 30km yesterday and live to tell the tale. Only another 12km and that’s it…!

I’ve entered my very first race on Sunday, 10km, so think of me plodding round, then the following Sunday it’s a half marathon - I’ve really gone bonkers.

Feel as if I am achieving something though. Raising funds of course, so if you want to sponsor me, I’ve created a JustGiving page. Many thanks, words of encouragement help too!! :slight_smile:

Cyber Hugs to you all

Training for Paris Hi Lezignac2

Had to remove the email address again.

BCC Host

posted by Lezignac2
12.3.07 6.09pm

Hi all, just to let you know I’ve now done my 1st half marathon in preparation for Paris on 15 April. I dragged myself round in 2.05 so am pretty pleased with that.

Managed another 30km this weeked so feel I can get myself round the 42km in April.

Desperate to raise lots of money, so please sponsor me if you can.

Thanks in advance

HI IM NEW IM HIGH RISK FOR BREAST CANCER AND THINKING ABOUT A DOUBLE MASTECOMY JUST WANTED TO CHAT TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT DONE REALLY

For Edgie Hi Edgie,

Welcome to the forums. I have copied and reposted your message in the ‘Family History and Genetics’ thread where I feel you will get more replies to your question.

Kind regards,
BCC Host

NEW TO THIS HI EVERYONE