Please keep everything crossed for us!

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I have recently started thinking about moving house. Well, to cut a long story short we have now reserved a lovely new build. The house will be ready for us to move in to before Christmas, which we are very very excited about as it will be a lovely end to an awful year!

Trouble is we have to sell our house asap or will lose out on our dream home. It went on the market yesterday and the ‘For Sale’ sign went up this morning!! I so want to get excited about the possibility of being in a lovely new home for Christmas but daren’t until we have found a buyer for ours! The builders are paying all our fees and stuff, but we only have 6 weeks in which to secure an offer. The estate agent is v.confident but I am soooo nervous!

Please please please keep everything crossed for us and send some good vibes our way. As I’m sure you can all appreciate this has been the worst year ever, and so to end it on a high would just be awesome!

Thanks in advance!

Take care all,

Kelly
-x-

Kelly
I do hope all goes well - it would be great to get the house sold quickly. Am sending you positive vibes.
Sarah
XXX

Hi Kel,

Good Luck honey, will keep everything crossed for you!

Love Lynne.x

Hi Kelly,
Fingers and toes crossed for you…you deserve it so much.
Good luck with the rads too!
A xx

Everything crossed for you, Kelly. Hope you enjoy putting up your tree in your new house

Sharon x

Kelly

I’ve got everything crossed for you too honey - positive vibes coming your way…

Love Julie xx

Hi Kelly
I’ll join everyone else in crossing everything for you. The best of luck to you!
Jo
xx

Hi Kelly

You know I am thinking of you and have everything crossed. You deserve a real break now my darling. It WILL be fine.

Much love

Dilys
xxxxx

Kelly
You deverve a break - hope all goes well with sale. WE sold out home 4 years ago and I have to say I found it quite stressful - now compared to what I have come through in the last few months it was nothing. I took it all very personally when people made negative comments about carpet etc.

I got a really fussy (honest) friend to have a look around and tell me what didn’t look right.

Good luck

MuddyXX

Hi Kelly

Keeping everything crossed for you and then some!!!

Really really good luck - you deserve it

Fiona
xx

Kelly
If you are asking a realistic price it will sell.
best get yourself some boxes and start packing! 6 weeks is not a very long time
x x

Hi Kelly,
Got everything crossed for you.

karen x

Hi all,

thank you so so much for your messages of support, they are very much appreciated!!

The house is on the market for £10000 less than it should be to try to secure a quick sell, so please continue to keep everything crossed for us and I’ll be sure to keep you posted.

Thanks again, you’re all awesome!!

Take care,

Kelly
-x-

Kelly - that is fantastic news - I hope everything goes smooth - you deserve it. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you,

when are you due to start rads - have you been marked up as yet???

Hi Kelyn,

great to hear from you! I had my planning session last thurs and am tattooed to the max!! Having 15 sessions and the first is on the 5th november.

How are you doing?? Are you all finished rads wise now?

Kelly
-x-

Kelly

Just come across this thread - hope you get a sale asap, and will be keeping everything crossed for you.

Take care
Love
Dawn
x

Hi Kelly

I hope that all goes well for you and that you can celebrate Christmas in your new home. I have started my rads, 6th one today, but as I am having 30 you will finish before me.

All the best

Anne

Thanks for your support and kind words ladies,

Much appreciated,

Take care,

Kelly
-x-