Post Surgery Bra Discovery!

Post Surgery Bra Discovery!

Post Surgery Bra Discovery! Hi All

Following my lumpectomy I was told I have to wear supportive non wired bra for a while. I got two which were okay but have felt itchy against my wounds and not as supportive as i would have liked.

However, a kind friend picked up from M&S a bra for me that is like a cosy pair of slippers! lovely design it’s supportive non itchy and gves a bit of uplift too.

They have just arrived apparently and have a pink ribbon label on.

If you too are finding it difficult to find something comfy but nice you need to look out in M&S for ‘maximum support non wired shaped for uplift and support also suitable for post surgery wear’. They range from 34AA up to 44G. Style number is T33/8015

Hope this helps

GS:)

Not for us 32b’s then! Hi ging

nice to hear you up and at it, I have started wearing primark vests, very 6 year old! I did treat myself to some loose cami sets on figleaves, very annoyed when their sale started 2 days later!

32b minus lump is not a recognised size, is it?

who cares, they are just boobs

claire

Cheers GS! Hi GS,

cheers for the tipoff, I am hot footing asap to marks’s to try to get one of those bras. Many thanks,

Kelly
-x-

HI THOSE BRAS ARE THEY STILL IN THE SHOP AND ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THEY ARE SO I HAVE A ROUGH IDEA IF IM GETTING THE RIGHT ONE THANKS
TRACEYX

Hi

I find that I get nerve pain all the way down my arm wearing even the softest non-wired M&S post surgery bra.
Does anyone know if this means I’ll never be able to wear a bra again - I don’t want to restrict my body - and certaintly don’t want lymphodeoma!!

I’m a 34F so no bra is not really an option. I’m getting by with secret supports but they can give the “one big boob” effect which I hate. I’m forever adjusting myself and want to be supported again but worry about swelling etc. Does anyone know of any secret support tops that separate breast as well support?

Big love to you all xxx