re: best bad jokes

I’d just like to than alison (i think it was alison) for the thread “best bad jokes”. Last night i was in a bad place and that thread lifted my spirits considerably. I had been very seriously considering no treatment because of my fears - but the giggles I got relaxed me and helped me see my way through. The deletion has made me think long and hard about whether this forum is actually appropriate after all.
i suspect this is going to be a long night.
hugs
Ruth

Hi Ruth, yes it was me, the one who started it all, i am seriously beginning to wonder what the “fun” in “chit chat and fun” is, like you, i was having a bad night last night, as were many others on here, it was only meant as a bit of fun, but there you go, this is a really good site, but we have to play by the rules, bit like George Orwell’s 1984, i may start a new discussion, keep your eye out lol

love

Alison xx

((((( Alison ))))) I’ve never been good at playing by rules ! thank you - i needed that thread. take care x

i might start a new thread, “tales from the crypt” lol

Alison xxx

I agrre with you both. It was fun. I can be a bit prudish at times. I know and actually I’m rather proud of that. I don’t see the need for the smut and vulgarity that we see so often. However, I didn’t think there was anything really offensive in our posts. Never mind, we’ll just think of something else!!

God bless.

Christay

I missed the deleted post and must admit I feel like I really have missed out!!!

Hi Dahlia, think if we all put our minds to it, "classic titles " could be fun too

Alison x