Really Sad News About Allie4

I have just heard from Allie’s husband this morning that Allie passed away yesterday afternoon.

He wrote: This afternoon she passed away with her big sister at her side. She was in no pain and was aware and talking and laughing up until this morning.

Am so so sad and distraught. Allie was only 41 and was so full of energy and vitality when we met in Feb at our first “Liver Birds” meeting.

She will be sorely missed and sending my love to Jon and the rest of her family.

RIP Allie, you were a lovely lady.

Lots of Love
Dawn
xxx

On behalf of all at Breast Cancer Care, I’d like to pass on our sincere condolences to Allie’s family and friends at this sad time.

Kindest regards.

Louise
Facilitator

So sorry to hear that your friend has passed away.

Dawn I am so sorry ot hear that Allie has died. I follow your liver birds posts and know how distraught you must feel.

Please pass on my thoughts and condolences to Allie’s family and friends.

And Dawn…this weekend will be so sad for you but I hope you can first some small pieces of pleasure too.

best wishes

Jane

oh no I’m so sorry and sad to hear this. Thinking of Allie’s family and friends and also of you Dawn as this is a difficult time for you too.

Ruby x

I am terribly sad to read that we have lost another young lady to this disease.

Rest in Peace, Allie.

Jenny
x

Please send my condolences to her family and husband…this is just so sad.

Paula x

So sorry to hear this.
dawn - please look after yourself emotionally and hope your family and friends understand your distress.
To Allie’s family, please pass on my condolences.
This is yet again such sad news
Kate

Please send our condolences to her family. It is so sad to lose yet another cyber buddy.
Please bloody illness we all live with it . how I wish we could wave a magic wand.

Love Debs and Ianxxx

Have posted on the other thread but just wanted to say here as well how sad I am at this news. My memories of Allie can only be happy ones as she was such a warm, lovely, fun-loving person and though we only met the one time, I will miss her greatly.

Kay x

So sad to hear this, sincere condolences to Allies family and friends.

karen x

I am so sad that Allie has gone. My condolences to her family and all those of you who met her and got to know her.

Blondie

Such sad news. Thinking of her family and friends and all those who knew her.

Anne x

How very very sad. I followed Allie’s posts and was envious of her vitality. I send love and good luck to all her family and friends.

Jen x

I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about Allie you all spoke about her at our meet on 24 April. this disease is just so unfair it really doesn’t care who it attacks.

My heartfelt condolences to her family.

Beli x

I don’t know what to say. I can’t really believe it even after two days. It’s just so sad. It was so sudden. She was so full of life and laughter with a shocking sense of humour!
I can’t begin to imagine how Jon feels. Love goes out to all who knew her, loved her, or knew her through her posts,
Jacquie

I am so sad to hear about Allie. I know how upset you will be Dawn and you have my email address if you want to chat. Allie was so enthusaistic to join in the photography project and had some great ideas. I just cannot believe she has gone and how quickly she seems to have gone, if you know what I mean.

My condolences and thoughts are with Jon and all of Allie’s family.

Angee x

So sorry to hear of the death of yet another one of us. My thoughts and prayers with all her family and friends.

Rosdubh xxx

God Bless Allie
My condolences to her family - My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time
So so sorry - This is a **** Disease.
Love
Tracey
xxxx

Hi Dawn
Just wanted to say I’m sorry to hear about your friend Allie. Although I didn’t know Allie I do know what its like to loose a friend to this horrible disease (as I’m sure more on this site do). Just want to send my condolences to you and Allies family .
Take care Liz x