Recall

Hi Tamina

I’m sorry to read of your diagnosis, the first few days and weeks are always difficult when coming to terms with things and getting to grips with your treatment plans, etc.

As well as the support you are receiving on the forums you might find it helpful to order the BCC resources pack. It has been specifically designed for those newly diagnosed and contains information to help you better understand your diagnosis, test results and the various treatments available. If you would like to order a copy just follow the link bellow:-

www2.breastcancercare.org.uk/publications/diagnosed-breast-cancer/resource-pack-primary-early-breast-cancer-bcc145

Also, do give the helpline a ring if you need any further support or information. They’re on 0808 800 6000. Open 9-5 Monday to Friday and 10-2 Saturday.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

<address>Thankyou for the support on here, it really does help. Ive ordered a booklet to help me learn what it is im about to deal with. Still wish i didnt have to wait so long for the app tho. Does anyone know if its ok to continue to exercise whilst i have this ‘thing’ in me? Its still so very sore around the area so havent done anything for a week. As its under my arm it hurts to put my arm down even, im having to sleep cuddling a pillow. Want to try and get back to normal if i can, thats if anything will ever feel normal again. Trying to stay positive, but its not easy. Im going away with my hubby, who has been wonderful, but its taking its toll on him too. Hes lost such alot of weight, and theres not much to him anyway (hence me cuddling a pillow and not him!). So a bit worried about his state of health. We on an all inclusive so ill just have to feed him up. Ill keep updating with progress, its giving me something to do xxx</address>

tamina

Hi guys, so i have found out that i have a grade 3 invasive ductal cancer. After reading about grade 3 this really worries me, and yet i still have to wait to see a consultant on 9th april??? It is still like torture because i dont know anything. Ive been told ill prob have an opp within the first 2weeks of may, and im terrified. Id read that others diagnosed at the same time were sent for ct scans straight away so i dont understand my waiting around. is this normal?