Recently diagnosed whilst pregnant sad & angry - grade 3 47m being induced tomorrow(38w) age 38.

Trying to focus on baby but very anxious that cancer has spread. I can’t have ct or bone scans until baby is out so don’t know my chances yet. Feeling very up and down, don’t want to be labelled a sick person and am determined to blast through my chemo so I can get back to my 3 kids but today I just feel low.

Hi Louised75

Welcome to the Breast Cancer Care discussion forums, you’ve come to the right place for some good, honest support from the many informed users of this site, who, I am sure will be along soon to offer some much needed support.

I hope everything goes well tomorow on the delivery of your new baby.  Take good care of yourself, and please use these forums and BCC’s services to help you through.  Our helpline team are also just a free phone call away if you need someone to talk to in confidence. 0808 800 6000 lines open weekdays 9-5 and Saturdays 10-2.

Take care,

Jo, Moderator

Hi Louise

I hope it all goes well tomorrow and that you are able to cherish your baby and appreciate him or her before you have to concentrate on your own health. Of course you are sad and angry and you have every right to be.

Please let us know how you get on and please ask anything once you know what your treatment plan is.

Thinking of you.

Mary