results

well i have got breast cancer. i have to go into hospital a week wednesday and have a left mastecmy. im ok just a bit in shock and a bit numb.

im still going to go out saturday night tho, determoned to stay as normal as possable

Hi Madgal

Am so so sorry to hear your news, but we will all help support you through your journey, you know that. I cannot give any advice to mascectomy as wasn’t option for me in the end, but sure you will get lots from others.

Will be thinking of you next Wednesday, and hopefully you will be out before you know it, and getting back to some sort of normality.

You need to take care of yourself now though. And have lots of fun on Saturday night - have a drink for me to.

Take care and thinking of you.
Love
Dawn
xx

Hi Magdal

Sorry to hear your results. Glad that the op date is soon though for the waiting and worrying is far worse. Enjoy yourself on Saturday and keep us posted about your progress.

God bless.

Christay

Hello Madgal,

I am so so sorry to hear about your results. I know we cant make the situation any better but we are all here for u every step of the way. Come and find us on here if you need to rant, scream, talk or even for us to cheer u up when u feel u need it.Take care lovey and good luck for your op… now with us to help u emotionally lets kick this bc up the but!!!

love claire xxx

Hello,

so sorry to hear your news. I am sat here in shock reading your post. SO glad you are doing ok but I am sure there will be ups and downs and know there will be many on here to support you through the hard times.

It’s good your op is next week already.

Not sure what else to say other than sending you lots of love and hugs,

Nanny

Hi I am so sorry to hear your results and words can not describe the way it makes you feel…when you are ready we will all be here waiting and ready to send you our love and to listen to whatever you want to share with us rant rave cry or just to talk rubbish…sending you lots of love and hugs …LJ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi madgal1979

I am sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis, I am sure you will receive lots of helpful advice and support from our users.

I have given below a link to a Breast Cancer Care publication Resources Pack which can be ordered on line, it is filled with information to help you better understand your diagnosis, test results and the various treatments available.

breastcancercare.org.uk//content.php?page_id=7514

I do hope you find this a useful resource.

Kind Regards.

Katie
Breast Cancer Care

Hi Madgal

Sorry to hear your news. As you will find out you will get loads of support on this site.

Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you.

Enjoy your night out on Saturday - you deserve it

Fiona
xx

hi Madga

i am so sry you have bc, i pray your treatment will go ok, we are all here when you need us, and i,m so glad you have a poss outlook, enjoy your outing
love
cee

Madgal,

I’m so sorry, and also sorry that I am posting this so late, I have only just had chance to come online now and catch up with everyone.

I really hope everything goes ok for you now, at least you know now and hopefully they can treat it successfully.

Please take care babe, dont know if you’ve had your op already, but if not, GOOD LUCK and if so, hope it went well.

Take care

Heidi xxx

Madgal, I just want to add my voice to everyone else’s. We’re all here for you, babe.

lots of love,
beano xxx

Welcome to this amazing club. We will be here for you 24hrs a day/night.

Good luck

Irene

Hi Madgal

Just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking of you on Wednesday - I am also in on Wednesday. Your world must be turned upside down just now with emotions all over the place. Hope you have a great night out. Speak to you soon.

Take care Love Lenise XXXX