Results

I totally know what you mean about shaving Cherry. I have short jair so going to have it cut shorter again and wait until i know i have to take more drastic action. I attend the breast unit at Aintree and i’m hoping i can have my treatment there. They did say that i may have to go to clatterbridge to see oncologist though xx

Sorry I’m late to the party, had a horrible day! 

Jencat- that’s brilliant news! You will defo sleep well tonight!

Fantastic news Jen, so happy for you ??? As reassurance regarding the Kidney, my stepmom had to have a full physical for her mortgage when she was 45 and they found she had a duplex kidney, never caused her problems and still doesn’t. Xxx

CK so glad the chemo hasn’t knocked you sideways. Hope you don’t overdo it though. Take time to chill and catch up on a good series. I can recommend a few free sites online where you can watch a few series from start to finish ? Xxx

Sue W, glad to hear your feeling a bit better after some Mum therapy. Cake is always a great pick me up too! ? Mahoosive good luck for results today :heart:? Xxx

Rosie, glad to hear you won’t need the chemo. Sorry to hear ovaries need sorting. I had zoladex treatment to shut down my ovaries several years ago, prior to having them removed. I personally found it horrible, very bad mood swings, everything evened out after the ovaries were removed though. Some women breeze through zoladex though and maybe it affected me so badly because I have suffered with depression in the past. Good luck with whatever you choose xxxx

Cherry, your ? eyebrows did make me chuckle. Seeing some of the eyebrows some girls are sporting nowadays I think you need to go for to large black rectangles and you’ll be on point!!! ?

Whyte, massive good luck wishes :heart:? for your results on Thursday xxx

Love to all Michele xxx

Michelle your post made me giggle and thank you for good wishes I don’t mind confessing I am anxious

Xena what wrong ? Hope today is better for you

Jencat hope you slept better last night

Cherry I now envision you with Michelle’s caterpillar eyebrow ???

Everybody else have a fabulous day x

Morning Zena
I hope you have a better day today and all my other ladies too. It’s funny how we miss each other now more than our friends…or so called friends!!!.xxx

How are you doing today CK ? Good luck with your hair cutting - hope it’s not too upsetting for you -are you going for a cut or having a number 2 ?

Mygel2
I’m trying not to overdo it. I’m just at home doing a bit of this and that, nothing heavy. It’s difficult when I’ve been non stop for many years. I’ve been watching some TV until I get distracted and it would be good if you could pass on those download series please.xx

Jill have you managed to sleep any better yet? Xx
Ck I have already messaged you but good luck for today x

Ck box sets have you seen the walking dead ? I resisted for ages then watched the first 2 episodes of season 1 and was hooked I then spent a month playing catch up now I am up to date I hate having to wait for the new season Xx

Hi Sue ,I haven’t tried the Valerian yet -I’m gonna try it tonight .Last night woke up at 3am with pounding heart but did eventually get back to sleep for a couple of hours.Trying the Valerian tonight and hoping it helps .

Jill did you get any dream cream or lavender mist or anything too ? I woke up anxious last night (probably because of results today) but topped up my dream cream and was back asleep in about 10 minutes I think x hopefully the valerian will work for you too xx

Hi SueW
Will check my messages and no haven’t got round to seeing that series so see what Mygel2 has in store.

Jilly
I’m having a number 2 as my chemo nurse advised as shaving could damage my follicles and regrowth. Then let the shorter hairs fall out. I have a conditioned satin nightcap ready for tonight which will help the scalp too.x

Cherry B
It makes it so much easier when you are comfortable with where you are being treated.
I’m going to Macclesfield Hospital where the BC team are amazing so didn’t change to anywhere else.xx

Sue -I’ve sent for some " sleepy " but not arrived yet .What results are you waiting on still ?

CK -good luck - hopefully not too upsetting for you but good that you are being proactive with it .

SueW
I’m sending you some energy for today’s results.xxx

Ct scan appointment at 4.15 as long as they get to discuss me at MDT this morning xx nurse said if they don’t my appointment will be cancelled so I get everything crossed as that’s the last thing I want x

Ha ha thanks ladies x pants packed ready for tomorrow ??

Michelle get well soon Hun didn’t realise you had your op x was it your 1st and 2nd ? I lose track of who is ha big what when but doesn’t mean I am not concerned x just forgetful x

Who is having what even silly phone again x

Got to go in for 1 so afternoon surgery so will be overnight stay x are they same exercises as after last surgery ? I still know all mine x have you got a drain I know it sounds silly with everything else going on but the drain really worries me . I don’t think everyone has onco test from what others have said x