Retinal detachment post chemo

Hi
This is my first time posting on here. I finished chemotherapy 9 weeks ago and have since had a lumpectomy and full lymph node removed. Since my last chemo my eyes have been terrible really watery and seeing eye floaters. I went to get my eyes tested and was referred straight to eye clic at the hospital and I was told I had a retinal detachment. This was operated on 4 days ago. The eye dr said this was not related to chemo but I have since heard of another person who this happened to. Has anyone else been through this.

Hi Clair,may be worth reposting your question in the chemotherapy section too.I know others have had issues re their eyes post chemo Jill.

Hi Claire, 

I am sorry to hear you are going through this difficult time. I am sure more of our users will be along soon to show their support. I have moved your post to the ChemotherapyBoard to give more people a chance to respond. 

In the meantime you can always call ourhelpline at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about what you have been experiencing with your eyes and offer a friendly ear.

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Monday and Wednesday 5pm-7pm,
Saturday, 9am-1pm 

Best wishes,

Lizzy