SAD NEWS

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure where to post this so everyone can see it, so started this thread.

I am so very sorry to tell you that Anne, known also as Bydand, passed away last Tuesday. Anne and I had become good friends,she was such a lovely lady,and was a great support to us all on the forums, she will be sadly missed.

Love Mary xx

Mary,

I didn’t know Anne but my thoughts & best wishes are winging their way to her family and friends like you. Another sad loss. Chris

I have missed this site so much in the past nearly fortnight and to come back and read of the loss and imminent loss of 3 of our sisters is devastating but also shows how a site like this can bring us all together to support and strengthen each other as no-one else ever can.

My love and best wishes to Anne’s family and friends at this time.

I am really sorry to hear about Annes passing. I often read her posts. I am thinking of her family at this sad time. Debx

It is so incredibly sad losing any one of our members but Anne seemed to just always be there - supporting everyone and through Mary letting us know how she was when she couldnt be posting. Thank you for that Mary, and for letting us know the news today.

Dawn
xx

Goodbye Byland (Anne) I will miss you
Blondie

Very sorry to hear this awful news. I often read Anne’s posts. I would like to extend my condolences to her family.

Love, Sarah.

My thoughts and prayers are with Anne, her family and friends.
love Josie

Awful news…

Sue xx

On behalf of all the team here at BCC please accept our sincere condolences on the sad loss of Ann (Byland). Thank you Mary for letting us all know.

Jo, Facilitator

Such sad news. Rest in peace Anne. My sincere condolences to all your dear family and friends…x
Take care Mary…x
Belinda.

Truly awful news, Anne was one of my first ‘cyber friends’ on here and Facebook and I will really miss her. I send my sincerest condolences to her family and friends. I hope that those of us on the '‘feeling low’ thread who ‘knew’ and loved Anne can support each other at such a difficult time.
Mary, thank you for keeping us informed of Anne’s progress during her last, too few, weeks. I wish you strength to get through what must be a difficult time for you.
Goodbye Anne, you will not be forgotten.
XXX

Such sad news,my thoughts are with Anne’s family and friend’s.

RIP Bydand (Anne) God Bless X

Melxx

I didnt know Anne but this is another lovely lady taken far too soon by this foul disease.
My condolences to Anne’s family and friends.

Valx

Hi Mary,
I am so sorry to hear the sad news about Ann,her posts were always so warming to read, especially when she talked about Scotland. Please send her family all my love thank you for passing on this very sad news.
Love Roz xxxx

Am so sorry and sad to read this news, my thoughts are with Annes family and friends at this very sad and difficult time.
God Bless Anne
Linda x

Hi Ladies,

I will pass on all your kind thoughts and condolences to Anne’s husband Steve, her three lovely daughters,and all her family and friends.

I apologise for getting Anne’s BCC name wrong, it is Bydand not Byland, I have corrected it on the orginial post…thanks Dawn, I didn’t notice, and I think I have made the same mistake on the other thread!

Mary xx

this is very sad news my thoughts are with her family and friends
Louise xx

I am so very sorry to read about Anne’s death. I have chattted to her on here a few times as we both had a dx of triple negative bc. I am thinking of her family + friends + hoping she is now at peace.
So sad
love tina xx

Really sorry to hear this. Always enjoyed reading her posts on here. My thoughts are with all her families and friends at this difficult time.

xx