Scared witless

Sending you all lots of hugs . You can do it ! The depression will start to lift when you have taken the tablets for long enough. It took about 7 or 8 weeks for mine to work and I had the dose increased 3 times, so dont be afraid to go back to the GP if you feel strange.
Remember to be Mindful and practice your deep breathing to relax you.
Our hormones are very powerful chemicals and our bodies and brains have been through so much , but one day very soon that dark cloud will lift and you will feel a tiny bit improved.
Lots of love and healing thoughts Tracy xxx

Sometimes when you come on here and read some of the messages,and get some tips how to cope it helps so much. on monday i am of to the GP to get my happy pills increased as i cant stand this dark place i am in.i hate the pain in my breast ,i am on my second lot of penicillin for the infection tramadol for pain and sleeping tables so i dont think for a few hour,so hopefully by next week with more happy pills and the infection gone i will start to be normal,take care sharon xx

Hi Sharon,
Yes getting the meds increased is a good idea as they always start us on the lowest dose possible. I had my Sertraline increased 3 times and only on the stronger dose did it start to work.
Try and keep busy and go for a walk every day , even if it is only to the local shops for a paper it will make you feel so much better, the fresh air seems to make such a difference. Stay positive and fight the bugger.
Love anf hugs Tracy

Just had first annual review and have nee recalled back to breast clinic really really scared any advice

Keep Busy !! You will no doubt have to wait for any results so just take some deep breaths and cling to the fact that they are looking to help you beat it. It is hard to stay positive when every lump or bump or strange feeling makes us nervous, but get out and about this weekend with friends and family for walks , lots of fresh air really helps me. The sun is shining here in Derbyshire and the autumn leaves are looking glorious . Let us all know how you get on.
Sending you big hugs . Tracy xxx

Hi being recalled isn’t always bad, and better to have someone looking out for you than going un diagnosed. I understand how it feels I have been there too and you feel just like you did the first time. However it might be nothing so try to be positive and if its something that needs attention then you are in the right place and in here we are all here to help you through it. Think positive thoughts xxx

Hi been for my 6 week check after finishing radiotherapy,every thing seems ok,but because of the head pain i keep getting i am going to have a mri to see whats going on in my brain,its more than likely its the tablet that is causeing this pain,i have had my happy pills increased and i think they have started working,getting this again has hit me so hard and i worry it could happy again,strongwoman been thinking about you hope you are ok,take care.

Oh mini what a worry… Hope they dont keep you waiting too long for your mri and results.

strong woman how did you get on?

Hi thankyou tracyld and lulu34,i am on sertraline and have had the dose increased,i am feeling better in myself,i wonder if anyone gets headaches on this drug or i am thinking it could be the Anastrozla,i am not to worrid about the mri brain scan or i am trying not to think about it,i am haveing it on thursday,i get the results a week later thats the hard bit always waiting for results,take care

Hi Mini i was on sertraline too and just come off it in the last few weeks after being on it for a year… I didnt get side effects from it but when i was on during my second diagnosis i stopped it suddenly when i went back to work and had head problems… Headaches and feeling like i was floating or falling when i was walking and had a brain scan as they wanted to make sure it was just my reaction to stopping the meds… Which it was…

learned my lesson and came off it gradulally this time and no floaty outerbidy experiences this time… I think any tablet has the potential to cause headaches, rash and tummy upsets… So it could be either the sertraline or the anastrazole. Fingers crossed though that they disappear soon xxxx