Scared

Hi everyone, just found this site and everyone seems really supportive and helpful. I found a lump in my left breast last night whilst having a bath and immediately felt sick. I rang my Doctors first thing this morning and they told me to come straight in. The Doctor examined me and said it is quite a large moveable lump and he would fax the referral form straight away. It feels like a dull ache in the left side of my breast.

I feel numb and am struggling to get my head round it. You automatically think the worst.

Lesley
x

Lesley

Sorry you had to join us but you are in the best place. Your gp has acted quickly so you should be seen soon. If the appointment has been marked as urgent you will be seen within 2 weeks. Waiting is awful and there’s no easy way around it, but this site is great for letting off steam as we all understand and have been there.

Take care

Julia xx

I have got my appointment at the breast clinic tomorrow and I am absolutely petrified but glad it’s finally here.

scamps best of luck for tomorrow hope you its a good result. Let us know how you get on wee will be thinking about you. Take care Joyce xx

hello scamps

really sorry you are have to go through this worrying time, i hope you get the right results tommorow, julie x

I have my appointment at the breast clinic tomorrow too. Best of luck I hope we both get good news.

x

Hi Scamps

I’ll be thinking of you tomoorw.

Lots of love
Delorez
xxxx

hi pinky and scamps,

i have my appointment same day as you two - today. so the 3 of us will be ‘wobbling’ together!

delorez, hope you are doing o.k.

gill x

Hope that those of you with appointments today get good news…
Will be thinking of you all…

Theresa x

Well I went yesterday and was there all afternoon but fantastic news, it was just a cyst. Huge thanks for all your messages and support, it is such a scary thing to go through. Hope everyone else got on okay.

Lesley
x

Lesley

Thats fantastic news, I’m so happy for you! I bet you have the best christmas ever now!

Take care

Julia xx

that’s great news lesley - have a brilliant christmas!

i was given initial treatment plan yesterday. consultant confirmed it was a tumour - but he had already pre-warned me of that in previous consult.

having WLE and SNB on new years eve followed by radiotherapy.

back tomorrow to have nuclear marker and other bits that i can’t remember:-( breast nurse coming in morning to have a chat and go through my question list.

never thought i would look forward to an operation - but can’t wait to have the ‘alien’ out!

gill x

I will be thinking of you Gill. You are all so brave on here.

Take care

Lesley
x

Hi Ladies

I was wondering today if every one was making their appointments with the snow? And if not, how awlful to have to change the date. But Gill & lesly you have made your appointments so thats good. :o) (In a backward kind of way).

Gill, I shall toast you aon old years night as you prepare for your ailen to go. xxxx

Lesley, I have a dull ache under my arm and up into my shoulder blad and have ‘cautiously’ been advised it is a cyst, with you saying about you ache I am hoping so.

Told my best friend today (my walking pal on the moonwalk) about my breast mice. She was brilliant (her mum had breast cancer), we had a few tears and then scoffed 2 scones to cheer us up. I can’t get over how tidy my house is becoming. I’m finding this is the best way to ‘not think’.

Sunday I made:
meat lasagne
quorn Lasagane
veg lasagne
& meat lasagne with no onions as I have a housefull over thenew year 30/12 - 02/01. In the freezer ready for ny.

Thinking of you all and my main worry (on your behalf) was that you were all making your appointments which you are, great.

Lots of love
Delorez.
xxxxx

thanks girls:-)

if i’m not out on same day the family are under orders to bring the vodka in!!

gill x

delorez,

i have a busy day tomorrow - so in case i don’t get on here - good luck for thursday.

gill x