Scared

So I found a lump in my left boob on 1st Jan, managed to get a GP appointment for 4th Jan, I have my hospital appointment on Tuesday 12th Jan.
This is the 2nd lump I’ve found in this boob the last one was 4 yrs ago and I had it removed as the surgeon said there could of been a chance it could “turn nasty” in the future, my new lump feels different this time and I have to admit I am so scared this time around, stupidly I’ve googled so self diagnosed.
I have only told my partner an best friend so I felt the need to off load to you lovely people. So big thank you for listening xx

Hi Suzy Q, 

I am sorry to hear you are going through this anxious time and I am sure some of our users will be along soon to offer their support and advice.

I have moved your post to our ‘breast awareness, signs and symptoms’ board as this has more users that are active.

In the meantime please do call oursupport line at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about the lump you have found and offer a friendly ear.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant 

SuzyQ, hope all went ok at your appointment yesterday. Hopefully you know one way or the other, xxx

Hi SuzyQ

Hope your appointment went ok last Tues and you had partner or friend with you. It is a worrying time waiting , remember there are lots of people here to support you . Thinking of you.

Love

Sorbet