Secondary BC support group in North East

Hi everyone

I have recently met up with Mills for coffee and we are looking for others to join us. So if there is anyone out there in the North East ( I live in Darlington) who would like to join us for a bit of support please let us know.

Maddison

Hi Maddison

I live in Darlington too and would like to join you for Coffee (although i’m more of a tea drinker!). Lets arrange something.

Linda

Hi Linda

I am meeting Mills on monday so will arrange something after that. I will try and send you my contact details vis the moderator. If they havnt come through let me know

maddison

Hi Maddison,

I am in Durham and would love to meet up too:)

2 new recruits, that’s wonderful. I am meeting maddison on Monday but in the meantome I will send my conta t details

Bringing this back to the top for Kelly

K x

Hi Maddison

I live in Shotley Bridge Consett and would be interested.

Marell

Hi Linda, Jossie and Marell,

I have sent my details via moderator to Linda. Have you received them Linda? Will send them again and also to Josssie and Marell. I am meeting with Mills tomorrow an we will discuss the way forward. I am really looking forward to meeting you all.

Maddison

Thanks Mills:) Will be in touch soon!

Marell - I meet my Onc at Shotley Bridge Hospital - just wondering if you have the same one? Dr Taylor?

Look forward to meeting you all soon:)

Hi Maddison

Just to let you know I have just sent an email to the moderator asking for your details as I haven’t got them yet. Looking forward to meeting you all too.

Linda

Hi Linda

I have sent my details twice to the moderator. I will try again.

Mills and I are meeting at Peter Barrets garden Centre of A66 for lunch on 31st March at 12. anyone welocme.

Maddison

Hi Marrel, Jossie and Linda

Have you received my contact details via moderator?

Let me know if you havn’t. see message above.

Maddison

Hi Jossie

Yes my Onc is Dr Taylor who I see at Shotley Bridge Hospital. Sorry for delay in replying but I have been away over Easter.

Marell

Hi Linda, Marell and Jossie

I was meeting Mills at Peter Barrets garden Centre of A66 for lunch on 31st March at 12 but this is cancelled now as Mills is having some more treatment. Have you received my contact details?
I’ve received message from Lida. If you had bee planning to come on monday we could maybe still meet up but at a different venue. Let me know.

Maddison