Secondary Private Group

Hi I have secondary lobular  bc, diagnosed nearly 3 years ago.  Currently on Capecitabine. I would like to join please .

Hi Lizzy, I applied yesterday to join the private group but till can’t get in it. I have stage4 secondary bc with bone, liver and omental layer mets. Thank you.x

Hi,

I’ve requested to join the Secondary Private Group as a means of support. I understand you are cautious regarding new members, but wondered if I could be accepted.

If you have any concerns please feel free to email me.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Bev 

1 Like

Hello.

just discovered this site, and have only posted once.  How do I go about requesting to be included in the private secondary group?

Hi i have just been diagnosed with secondary breast cancer which is in my lungs and sternum. I havnt posted before but feel itcwould be helpful to join this group. I have had a pleural asspiration today. I am on letrozole and about to start palbociclib on friday 3rd. Didnt go on any forums first time round but feeling a lot more anxious this time and thought it might be good to talk.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum . This is quite an old thread maybe you could also introduce yourself in the Supporting each other and sharing experiences section . You could also join the private secondary group to chat to others -
https://forum.breastcancernow.org/g/Secondaryprivategroup/members

Thank you for that, not quite sure how i managed to do that, will try and get on the right one. :rofl:

1 Like

Hi Lizzy and Anna
I am new to sharing on forums, I am looking for help to research trials abroad and treatments and keen to see if other members have any advice or experience. I am ER positive, HER2 negative, bone and brain. My oncologist is on holiday and I am keen to have some trial options or treatments to discuss with him when he is back.
Many thanks

Hi @edie1973 , if you want to join the private secondary group to chat to others you can request to join via this link Breast Cancer Now forum
Hope you find something helpful to you . Best wishes Jill