So Tired - waiting on results of biopsy

Hi all, I live in San Fran…waiting on the results of my 2nd stereotactic biopsy. I’ve searched so many sites looking for fatigue as a symptom of BC. I’ve been tired for nearly a year (so unlike me) and am wondering if anyone else experienced fatigue prior to diagnosis. It’s not listed as a symptom of BC. I’ll know my results next Tuesday (4 more days to wait); this waiting is unpleasant to say the least.

Appreciate any replies regarding fatigue as a symptom…

Hi caitirish

Welcome to the Breast Cancer Care discussion forums. I sorry to read you’re having a worrying time waiting for results. I’m sure the other users will along shortly to offer you their experiences.

In the mean time you might find it helfpul to contact the BCC helpline and talk things through with one of trained members of staff. They are able to offer you emotional support and practical infroamtion. The lines are open today until 2pm and Monday to Friday 9 to 5pm. The oversees number is (+44) 2076 200 077.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

didnt feel tired myself, but did have a nose bleed, could be totally unrelated, but had never had one in my life. it just set me thinking things were not right.

bump.

debx

Hi caitirish

I was really tired before my dx. I thought I’d just been working tohard. The week I had my op and the cancer removed I felt so much better and a lot less tired…

fingers crossed for a good result for you
Katie x x x x

Thank you for your comments…it’s hard to find reference to fatigue on-line as a symptom; the only way I’ll know is by getting the results…the waiting is not easy:) Best wishes to all…