Solicitor/Will

Hello,

My GP advised me to sort out will + what happens to my body if I die, before I start treatment.

Anyone can recommend a good solicitor around Wiltshire/Bath?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Dorsoduro and welcome to the BCC forums

Whilst you await replies here please feel free to call our helpliners to talk these issues through, lines are open 9-5 during the week and 10-2 Saturdays on 0808 800 6000

I wondered if the following blog here would be of any help to you as it discusses the issues you are concerned about along with links to the Macmillan ’ getting your affairs in order’ information:

breastcancercare.org.uk/news/blog/be-prepared

Take care
Lucy BCC

Hi
Can’t help with specific solicitor but my house insurance has legal cover and they emailed me about free will writing service that a legal team will check - worth £140 approx - might b worth checking. I tried the online solicitors that McMillan listed but didn’t really get on with them - no biggy - they just weren’t prepared to stick by discount quote and I’m pretty straightforward as a will !

Hi Dorsoduro…my son, a Solicitor (not wills nor in your area…) says to have a look at solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ where you can put in area of law and geographical area, compile a shortlst etc…hope that is of some help? All the best xx