Southampton / Hampshire - anybody?

Hi, anyone from Southampton/Hampshire out there
for chat/support?

Bumping this up for Rebecca

thanks for the bump, maybe I’ll try anyone in Hampshire…I know I’m not the only one here, just gotta find em!

Hello Rebecca Ruth!
I’m from Southampton! :slight_smile: xx

wil lprivate message you

Hi,
I am between Winchester and Eastleigh, but moving to Cumbria in July.

lynda

Totton any good?

I’m in Locks Heath. Dx with primary + liver/lung mets Nov 12.
Feel free to message me, lots of work to do coming to terms with this!
Sarah

Hi Rebecca, I’m in Whiteley, so not far away and more than happy to chat.
sally :slight_smile:

Hi Rebecca Ruth.
l live at New Milton - between lymington and christchurch. l was diagnosed with primary b.c. 6 weeks ago.
l had a lumpectomy and sentinal lymph biopsy on friday and get results on the 25th. l am 51 and have good friends
around me but no one in the same position as me.
l hope things are going okay with you, happy to chat anytime x

Hiya, I am from New Milton too & am under Southampton Hospital. Sarah x

Hi Sarah. l’m under bournemouth hospital…lt would be great to chat sometime x

Will send you a private message Debbie. X

Hi Sarah, l can’t seem to be able to send you a private message. lt must have been a shock being diagnosed so young, yes it would be great to meet up for a coffee sometime…Take care x

Good Evening, I live near to Fareham & can be found lurking in ‘September Stars’ (chemo thread), happy to chat & compare notes

Hi all

i’m from New Milton too, just finished treatment at Bournemouth Hospital and now moving onto Poole Hosp for rad treatment  x

A bit late, but don’t look on here so much. I live in Fareham, had Grade 2 Stage 2 Invasive lobular BC diagnosed Nov 2011. WLE, followed by MTX, then chemotherapy. Had by breast reconstruction in Salisbury in Nov 2012 and another op on boob Oct 2013. I’m a “young” , active 52yr old, children early 20s now; but here if anyone needs advice or support- or for a meet up. xx