Still checking in

Thanks Shirley just rang ward to confirm my bed and will be going to hospital 1 for9’30 for blue dye x at least I got all my holiday washing done x

Good luck Sue.

Thanks Jill x

Looking forward to hearing about the colourful bodily functions !!! Hope they don’t keep you waiting around too long !!!

Well now I am confused thought I was getting blue dye at hospital 1 but my appointment was at nuclear medicine so now I am radio active as well as confused lol x perhaps I did that hearing without listening thing x

Yes you get the radioactive injection first then blue dye during operation.

You will be glowing in the dark now!!!

Thanks all on my way to solihull hospital now willcheck in later thanks for being there girls x must say bloody freezing after the heat of the last 20 days x

10 days not 20 lol hubby drove over a bump and I hit wrong button x

It’s a bit of a marathon on the day isn’t it !! R u having a guide wire too to help them locate the tumour ?

The op is surprisingly straightforward isn’t it and the recovery was a lot quicker than I thought .

A guide wire hasn’t been mentioned x just on ward now waiting to meet my nurse x they have let hubby wait with me thank goodness xx

I think it’s when the tumour may he hard to find - I didn’t have a lump .Good that they have let husband wait !!!

Just been told surgery not until at least 3.30 so I sent hubby home he was falling asleep x I also sent him via Iceland for slimming world meals to make him feel needed xxx

Oh no ,that’s a long time to wait !!!

Yes I think the wire must have been because I didn’t have a visible lump .

Just met consultant he said I can go home tonight as long as no problem coming out of anaesthetic x results appointment booked for 2 weeks tomorrow he has just drawn on my boob i asked if it was fit to fit in case he got bored during surgery xx

Dot to dot autocorrect x