Struggling but is it the Arimidex?

Hi

I have been taking Arimidex since Feb of this year. I told my breast care nurse of the joint pains and ‘flushes’ after the first couple of months but she asked me to stick with it and it should get better. Nine months on and the pains are worse- affecting my knees, lower back and now my wrists. I have been referred by my GP to a hand and wrist clinic to have this checked out. The pain in my right wrist is there all the time and painkillers/anti-inflammatories are no longer any use. The flushes are also getting worse. Can they really be flushes if they only affect me from the neck up?? The nights are ok, except for not sleeping well, but during the day I will suddenly start to feel hot and then sweat just drips from my forehead down my face - even wetting the ends of my hair. I have lost count of how many times in a day it happens and I hate it! Does anyone else have similar side effects? Does it get better? I am seeing my Oncologist in the next 3-4 weeks and I really hope he can help. I feel so low. Lyn xxx