tamoxifen and OHSS

So I’ve had a mastectomy and I take tamoxifen. On Thursday i collapsed in pain in the bathroom and I’ve since been told I have OHSS. My left ovary is the size of a grapefruit and it’s because of my tamoxifen. Apparently this is very rare. I’ve not been told what the next steps are i have to wait for the docs to discuss me. Anyone know anything or been through similar??

Hi wonder woman 77, 

I am sorry to hear you are going through so much pain. I am sure our users will be along to show their support shortly. 

In the meantime please do call our helplineat 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about what you have been through, help answer questions you may have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below.

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Monday and Wednesday 5pm-7pm,
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Hi wonder woman 77, 

I am sorry to hear you are going through so much pain. I am sure our users will be along to show their support shortly. 

In the meantime please do call our helplineat 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about what you have been through, help answer questions you may have and offer a friendly ear. The opening hours are below.

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Monday and Wednesday 5pm-7pm,
Saturday, 9am-1pm

Best wishes, 

Lizzy