Thoughts for today

I thought it might be nice to post “positive thoughts” or “words of wisdom” each day, feel free to add your own

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy

The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve every had.

Jean xxx

hi scousenana

i totally agree, positive thoughts mean such a lot.

The world is full of clocks that tic our little lives away, We cannot halt or hold the minutes of the passing day.
So make the most of everyone, the sunshine and the showers–and all your heart with memories of good and happy hours…

This is an imperfect world as you will surely find—and if you would be happy in it you must bear in mind
that things are as they are. Life cant go always as you plan. you have to work with broken tools and do the best you can,

hope this thread goes well .take care x

Oh I have so many of these I get them e-mailed to me daily. Here are the latest few:

There is a life-affirming spark within you which constantly nudges you towards saying yes to life. Create your “yes” list; a list of all the things you want to say “yes” to, and be prepared to be amazed.

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy

It is the denial of death that is partially responsible for people living empty, purposeless lives, for when you live as if you will live forever, it becomes too easy to postpone the things you know you must do. (bit morbid but somewhat true)

My recipe for life is not being afraid of myself, afraid of what I think, or of my opinions. Ertha Kitt

This one is the best I think
You are the most important asset you have; treat yourself accordingly

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

Always put yourself in others’ shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person, too.

The happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns; I am thankful that thorns have roses.

Jean xx