Whats for breakfast ?

Cup of coffee?

A fresh carrot?

Using zebra crossing

And bought some …

hot chilli peppers 

Across the park

Peter Rabbit statue

Well ladies  havent we done well so I thought I would put it all together and see how the story looks. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Sun is shning , birds are singing, lawnmowers are revving and then suddenly the heavens opened ,it rainned frogs. What strange weather said Professor Macgonnolly, lets go indoors, Mrs Macgonnollys baking some fruit scones with a tipple of Xmas sherry. Please sit down at the table all of you, wash your hands, lets say grace now lets eat, drink a cuppa or something stronger? Oh yes please said Reverend Green, more wine  vicar?  go on then. 

Last time I was in this kitchen I met a very nice cat called giggles who caught mice and purred loudly. Walking the dead sudenly a loud purring sound came under the floorboards where Giggles was having a sleep after his dinner of neighbours goldfish, naughty Giggles scolded Mrs Mcgonolly loudly, scones eaten they said their goodbyes and went pub crawling around Aylesbury getting very bladdered on wine spritzers and pickled eggs.

Who fancies curry?said the bishop to his flock of elderly sheep… count me in said Mrs Lamb, so they staggered over the bridge to the vicaridge, only five arrived, other three missing ! Stopped at Tesco and bought a blue paddling pool and water slide but the bishop and  Mrs Green went skinny dipping , things shrunk rapidly and it rainned, quick, get dressed under the tree. Where is my knickers and bra said the bishop? my lacy ones - here they are said Mrs Green, handing over panties with red face. Theyre not mine, mine are black… oops their mine.

How did they stretch to fit, its amazing what lycra can do. Having got dressed they did cartwheels in the sunshine and played leapfrog until dusk. Then watched Coronation Street before early bedtime. Next morning they ate breakfast quickly and excitedly packed a banana and some fizzy lemonade, tuna sandwiches and chocolate for the trip to the zoo, where they saw penguins and giraffes, monkeys and sloths , a big tiger who was sneezing, having bad hayfever and runny eyes.

Then came thunder and the rain, now were wet and very cold, lets shelter in the amphibian houses to watch the frogs from the rainforrest. But the frogs were fast asleep but very hungry so woke up staring at them flicking out tongues at the flies and croaking loudly- one giant leap into lions den- no more frogs! The lion whispers and sleeps again , the rain has turned to hailstones so they shelter in penguins igloo- its too cold, can we go home now please? Batmans on telly and Robins lonely- Lets dress up as superheroes? Supermans my favourite, Batmans my favourite - oh no lycra - it doesnt suit everyone, I love silk hosiery and satin knickers and a boob tube and red stilettos and a tail.

Why dont you try mine on ? you might enjoy - Im too fat, Ill squeeze in, help me pull my tail through the little hole in my knickers, What a naughty man you are, said the maid. Does your wife stroke your tail making you purr and brush your craggy grey beard? Always he whispered but only when the butlers watching with the maid sitting on his three legged stool milking the cow. Three pints today and a yoghurt, remember the butter.

Lets watch something on the telly, no more Batman just Coronation Streetor maybe Emmerdale, certainly not Hollyoaks but its boring. Zumba dvds Fun?  Great lets start, wiggle your bootie and pole dance…Shake it baby. Im utterly exhausted, lets rest our very tired bnes and sweaty lycra , lets lie down in green grass in the sunshine, they fell asleep for several hours, woke up refreshed and very hungry sighting magic mushrooms, Yum, happy days, very slighly high . 

Rev Green saw a purple rabbit in a tutu walking a tightrope with wellies on and a raincoat with yellow buttons. The tightrope snapped , down he went landing on his fluffy bunny tail and he bounced  six times before coming to a big deep river which he swam until he reached the Golden Canyon where he camped and ate beans under the stars .

He slept well and dreamt of lettuce and corn and pretty fairies and hairy werewolfs before he woke, warmed by the sunshine.  What a lovely morning he thought, whats for breakfast? Muffins and Bananas, which were delicious. What about a cup of coffee but a peculiar smell wafted across the bunnys nose … a fresh carrot? no baby lettuce and  he dashed across the road using zebra crossing to the supermarket and bought some hot chilli peppers to nibble on as he wandered across the park towards the Peter Rabbit Statue …

_ To be continued    _