where are you from

Anyone attend support groups in Slough/Windsor area ??? I am 60/70 years
and am rather isolated with my bc. I also attend the parapet at King Edward Windsor.

M

Hi, I live between (sort of) FOCUS and MELODY in a village near Eton. I am having Herceptin at WPH and my onc is Dr Ashford (lovely guy), I donā€™t attend any support groups etc. because I work near enough full time.

Hi I live in village just outside Leicester. Started chemo 2 weeks ago. Just gearing myself up for next course of FEC next week. Hair now starting to fall out eek! Got the wig and hats at the ready.

Hey sunbeam, which side of Leicester, I live in a village outside Nottingham

Hi Focus, rosegarden & Melody
you are all fairly close to me.

I am in Reading Berks - to remind some - been here since I was 3 lol

I am having radiotherapy which is the last of my treatments except for Tamoxifen and Bonefos which is for my spine mets. Am on 11/15 today and seeing the onc.
So apart from check ups I think I will be free of hospitals for quite a while. I caught my second lot of BC early which is a relief. Am tired but who isnā€™t, am working and want to enjoy life now, with energy levels up and wanting to loose weight.

Sorry am rambling and not been here for over a week

hi again to those local to me - where are you all in your treatments - perhaps a new thread for those in the SE/Berks ???

lots of love
Jan

Live in between oxford and swindon anyone else nearby ? lol wendy8

Nanna

Wolverhampton, West Mids.Not many from this neck of the woods anyone else??

Hi Nanna I live in Tamworth ā€¦ but originally from Liverpool]
Annabelle you just started your BC journey at Good Hope I am 10 mths on ā€¦?
Mazx

Sutton Coldfield.

Came to Leicester with my mum from Budapest, Hungary after the war as a little girl. Still in Leicester where I met my husband who is from India! I notice there are about 5 of us from Leicester/Leicestershire so far, so a high five to you all. Twinmummy have you got twins? I had twin girls in 1976 plus 3 other children. Starting Herceptin this Tuesday and am quite scared!

Iā€™m from Wolverhampton - well - lived here since 1995 but originally from Sheffield (oop Northā€¦)

hi iam from leicester

joanie
have i missed this get together in liverpool i love liverpool go there at least once a year
i am from the northeast there doesent seem to be many if any on here from my part of the country i think the nearest is newcastle and im further south.

Hi Joanie, Im from near York - where are you?

Hi
Iā€™m from Hampshire near Alton, anyone else near me
Julie

Hi anyone from west lothian area?

sorry - would be good to meet up.

Iā€™m Edinburgh

I live in Carluke its about 25 mins from Westlothianā€¦x

West Dunbartonshire, Scotland