which cells does radiotherapy kill

thanx choccie

thanks, I will have a google tomorrow whilst I am laid in bed recovering from tonight gig. dont stop playing till 1am, so wont be home till the wee small hours which means a long lie in tomorrow

Choccie / Old and Lumpy, just to reassure you, the information I provided was not off the top of my head. The charity I am setting up (along with eight others),means I have access to this information (our charity has two leading radio-oncologists as advisors). Also, having received Cyberknife myself, I am also frequently in touch with a leading Harley Street radio-oncologist, so I happen to have good access to this type of information.
I am not medically qualified, and would never give medical advice, but in this instance I was in a position to answer the question.

Lemongrove, I don’t think anyone who’s seen the work you’ve done on getting Cyberknife available would question your knowledge. I just added the brief explanation I got about what “it disrupts the DNA of cells” means, which I think helps to explain how it works in that it doesn’t “kill” everything it touches stone dead. I suppose you could say it “sterilises” cells so they can’t reproduce?